How may we help?
We care about our customers, if you are not satisfied with your hotel, apartment, B&B or holiday home reservation please let us know and we will try our best to help resolve any issues you may encounter.
Answers for the top 5 customer queries:
1. How do I find an available hotel on my travel dates?
2. How do I cancel, amend or extend my reservation?
3. What is the Getaroom.co.uk best rate guarantee?
4. How secure are my credit card details when paying online?
5. How safe is my personal information?
For all other queries please contact us or email us help@Getaroom.co.uk.
1.How do I find an available hotel on my travel dates?
The easiest way is to use the 'Find Hotel Deals' section found on the top of most Getaroom.co.uk pages by entering your dates and the city or hotel you want to stay at. You need to enter at least the first 3 letters of the city or hotel name and then you will be prompted with a list of available cities and hotels starting with those 3 letters (you do have to make sure spelling is correct though!).
The Getaroom.co.uk site is organised into three main levels 1. Countries with city listings 2. Cities containing different hotel categories including hotels by brand, hotels on certain main streets etc and 3. Individual hotel property listings.
If you’re looking for hotels in a particular city, the place to start is our Site Map of Hotels World Wide. You just select your country and city, enter your travel dates in the Find Hotel Deals box, click 'See deals' and, hey presto, hotel deals galore!
2. To cancel, extend or amend existing reservations:
1. If you need to urgently cancel an existing reservation, please see the cancel reservation link on your confirmation voucher (that's the link on the email you received when you made your reservation) or just click here to log in and see your booking.
2. If you need to extend your reservation, simply book the additional night/s at www.Getaroom.co.uk and email the existing and new confirmation numbers to help@Getaroom.co.uk. We'll let the hotel know to combine the reservations into one stay.
3. If you need to amend your reservation:
a) If you have a flexible reservation or you are within the free cancellation period, the simplest way to amend your booking is to check your new dates are available at www.Getaroom.co.uk. Then simply cancel your existing reservation and make a fresh booking with your new dates.
b) If you need to amend your reservation, you are outside the free cancellation period and there are extenuating circumstances for the cancellation, please call the number shown on your confirmation voucher (that's the email you received when you made your reservation). If you do not have your confirmation voucher handy, click here to log in and see your booking.
3. What is our best rate guarantee?
In a nutshell, if you find a lower rate on another web site for the same room and date within 24 hours of making your booking with us, we'll match the price.
The best rate guarantee is based upon hotel room rates only and does not include any taxes, tariffs or fees and does not apply to discounted rates for senior citizens, travel industry rates (e.g. IATA), corporate or Government rates.
4. Why are the rates for my hotel shown as "On Request"?
When a room rate is "On Request", it’s usually for a smaller property or during peak periods, such as public holidays, special events, or conferences/exhibitions.
Once we receive your completed reservation form, including credit card payment details, we will find out if rooms are available and if they are, negotiate the best rate with the hotel for you.
We’ll then get back to you and let you know the price. If you decide you’d like to go ahead, we’ll process your booking request. If you decline the offered rate, your request will be cancelled and you won’t be charged anything.
6. Getaroom.co.uk Reservation Terms and Conditions
7. How secure are my credit card details when paying online?
We treat the security of your information very seriously. This includes protecting your personal and credit card details with SSL encryption and using digital certificates from Digicert, industry leaders in the protection and management of data transmission and storage.
In other words, it is near impossible for even the most determined bad guy to get hold of your details.
8. How safe is my personal information?
Just as importantly, we have stringent rules around the security of your personal information including never using your information for anything other than for the booking you make and follow up information and never giving your details to unauthorised third parties (yes, we hate spammers too).